30 special passenger trains by Indian Railways starting between May 12-14th. Check out the list below. Salient points to note for booking –
- Train ticket booking will be allowed only through online platforms.
- No booking will be done at railway stations or offline counters.
- All are AC trains. The AC-3 coach will allow 52 passengers (as against 72) to ensure social distancing.
- Please check the start-date before booking.
- Click on the train number below to book via RailYatri.
Please note– Ticket bookings will resume at RailYatri once IRCTC feed for trains is available. Stay tuned!
|S.No||From||To||Train Number||Start Date|
|1||Howrah (HWH)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02301||12.05.2020|
|2||New Delhi (NDLS)||Howrah (HWH)||02302||13.05.2020|
|3||Rajendra Nagar (RJPB)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02309||12.05.2020|
|4||New Delhi (NDLS)||Rajendra Nagar (RJPB)||02310||13.05.2020|
|5||Dibrugarh (DBRG)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02423||14.05.2020|
|6||New Delhi (NDLS)||Dibrugarh (DBRG)||02424||12.05.2020|
|7||New Delhi (NDLS)||Jammu Tawi (JAT)||02425||12.05.2020|
|8||Jammu Tawi (JAT)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02426||13.05.2020|
|9||Bengaluru (SBC)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02691||12.05.2020|
|10||New Delhi (NDLS)||Bengaluru (SBC)||02692||14.05.2020|
|11||Thiruvanantha-Puram (TVC)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02431||15.05.2020|
|12||New Delhi (NDLS)||Thiruvanantha-Puram (TVC)||02432||13.05.2020|
|13||MGR Chennai Central (MAS)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02433||15.05.2020|
|14||New Delhi (NDLS)||MGR Chennai Central (MAS)||02434||13.05.2020|
|15||Bilaspur (BSP)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02441||14.05.2020|
|16||New Delhi (NDLS)||Bilaspur (BSP)||02442||12.05.2020|
|17||Ranchi (RNC)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02453||14.05.2020|
|18||New Delhi (NDLS)||Ranchi (RNC)||02454||13.05.2020|
|19||Mumbai Central (MMCT)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02951||12.05.2020|
|20||New Delhi (NDLS)||Mumbai Central (MMCT)||02952||13.05.2020|
|21||Ahmedabad (ADI)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02957||12.05.2020|
|22||New Delhi (NDLS)||Ahmedabad (ADI)||02958||13.05.2020|
|23||Agartala (AGTL)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02501||18.05.2020|
|24||New Delhi (NDLS)||Agartala (AGTL)||02502||20.05.2020|
|25||Bhubneswar (BBS)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02823||13.05.2020|
|26||New Delhi (NDLS)||Bhubneswar (BBS)||02824||14.05.2020|
|27||New Delhi (NDLS)||Madgaon (MAO)||02414||15.05.2020|
|28||Madgaon (MAO)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02413||17.05.2020|
|29||Secunderabad (SC)||New Delhi (NDLS)||02437||20.05.2020|
|30||New Delhi (NDLS)||Secunderabad (SC)||02438||17.05.2020|
The Indian Railways has also ruled out some basic precautionary measures and rules for all travellers:
- Only passengers with online confirmed tickets will be allowed to enter the railway station.
- It will be mandatory for all passengers to wear masks and gloves.
- Every passenger will undergo thermal screening prior to boarding. Only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to board the train.
We are there 24×7 to help you resolve your queries and help in booking processes.