Here comes the GOOD NEWS! The Indian Railways recently announced that they have decided to restore the Tatkal Ticket booking process for 30 Special trains and 200 Special Mail Express with a reservation period from the existing 30 days to 120 days.
- The advance IRCTC ticket reservation can be booked 120 days in advance.
- The resumption of tatkal ticket booking will be implemented with effect from the date 31st of May, 2020 at 08:00 hours.
- The Indian railways said parcel & luggage will be permitted in these 230 running trains.
- Tatkal quota allocation of seats will remain the same as in the regular train time-table.
- These running trains will consist of both AC and Non-AC coaches.
- Restoring all type-booking facilities marks an important step in Railway services. This will make ticket booking easy for all potential travellers from all parts of India.
RailYatri is there 24×7 to help you resolve your queries and help in the booking process. We are closely monitoring the IRCTC guidelines and will update you with all instructions ruled out during the COVID-19 period.
For any queries related to trains, you can write to us at email@example.com