- Passengers with confirmed/ RAC tickets only will be allowed to enter the railway station and board the train.
- Passengers must reach the railway station 90 minutes in advance.
- Passengers will not be provided with bedsheets or blankets on the train for further safety.
- Passengers to download the Aarogaya Setu app and maintain social distancing while travelling.
- Passengers to wear masks and gloves to cover their face & hands before entering the station and during the entire journey.
Here comes another GOOD NEWS! The Indian Railways has resumed regular operations of 200 special trains with both AC & Non-AC coaches. The ticket booking has begun on the IRCTC website or IRCTC affiliates like RailYatri.in. Through online ticket booking, you are eligible for a full refund provided by the Indian Railways. As an important step in restoring the IRCTC passenger train service, these 200 special trains are an addition to the existing Shramik trains.
Indian Railways also laid out a few strict train traveller guidelines. As per the rules, only confirmed ticket holders will be allowed to board the train, passengers are requested to reach station 90 minutes early, thermal screening of passengers will be done before boarding, Arogya Setu app should be downloaded, only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to enter the station or train. Linens and blankets will not be provided to prevent the spread of infection.
All travellers are expected to abide by the guidelines issued by Indian Railways for their own safety and good health. Visit the Travel Advisory by RailYatri to know more about travel safety measures.
Download the RailYatri app for a fast ticket booking experience. Check PNR and live train status, seat availability, and updated train time table on the app.