As the coronavirus pandemic was confirmed and announced by the World Health Organization, we decided to move to a complete work from home model, to protect our employees and their families. Community and the sense of togetherness underline everything we do at IntrCity by RailYatri.
– We thank our teams for being there for all our users!
– Don’t worry! We are taking care of every booking made with us!
– A BIG THANK YOU to all the HEROES working on the frontline!
– Be your own hero, take steps to protect yourself!
It’s been a while now since the virus outbreak, and our teams at IntrCity have joined the ranks of remote workers just like the rest of the world, moving on & stronger than ever! Due to the widespread of COVID-19, our offices across India have been closed. Yet, our dedicated employees are working twice as hard to keep our users and everyone else informed and updated.
We thank our teams for being there for all our users!
Our teams have been working hard from home, not only have they been ensuring that all our travellers know their exact booking and refund status, but they have also kept each traveller apprised about the latest happenings in and around India by WhatsApp, Email and social media channels. We have kept our travellers updated and informed about the COVID-19 situations across India and have given them the best advice as and when required.
Our tech and product heroes are watching over smooth functioning of our app & web platforms and are spending hours innovating and building on many new features for our SmartBus and train verticals. We are using this time to work on a wishlist that will make future travel safer and better! Our customer support team is answering each query and email with a smile and are helping each and every traveller round the clock. Kudos and a big cheer for all our heroes who are battling these tough times with hope and positivity!
Don’t worry! We are taking care of every booking made with us!
All the refunds will be auto-initiated for the bus bookings with the departure date between 22nd March – 14th April. Travellers can also reach out to us on our customer care email id: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Once trains resume, you can once again count on our flawless train ticket booking experience and hygienic food quality. In the meanwhile, all travellers can feel free to reach out to us on the below-given customer care email ids, in case of any queries!
For train bookings- firstname.lastname@example.org / For food orders- email@example.com
A BIG THANK YOU to all the HEROES working on the frontline!
It is true that not all heroes wear capes. While many of us have the privilege to stay indoors and work from home during the coronavirus outbreak. We should be grateful to those who are outdoors, doing vital jobs that leave them exposed. Those on the front line are now more important than ever!
Healthcare workers, doctors, police personnel, teachers, retail workers, government officials, animal rescuers — all have been operating under these unprecedented times of COVID-19. We want to show our appreciation for all the hard work, and continued efforts of those working tirelessly to help prevent the further spread of the virus!
Be your own hero, take steps to protect yourself!
In the absence of treatment or a vaccine, ceasing most human contact is really the only way to stop the spread of the virus. Essentially, the fewer contact people have with each other, the less the virus can spread. Given the rapid spread of the virus, social lockdown is urgent to bring overall transmission down, hence by staying at home you are doing yourself and the country a big service!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.