Ordering food online? – Will I even get my food?
This is the most common question when it comes to ordering food online. We understand that from our past experiences, it is a general perception that ordering food online is always a pain . And especially when you are hungry, placing an order online seems to be a very daunting task. This happens because of few reasons:
• Too many options
• Online Payment fears
• Food unavailability
• Delivery Time
• Confusing Process
Bharose wala meal with RailYatri!
RailYatri has come to your rescue which prevents you from compromising with your food onboard.
With its focus on ‘Quality food, Hygienic packaging, Curated menu, Seamless payments, Assured delivery and Simplified ordering experience, it promises you to give the best meal experience ever. The distance between you and your meal is just a few taps away, way too simplified and fun-filled.
Let us take on one by one step to order your ‘Bharose wala Meal’ –
Download the RailYatri app from the Google Play store: http://www.railyatri.in//app
• Click on the menu that is tucked on the right side corner of the home page. Amongst all options, click on ‘Booking’. Now select ‘Book A Meal’ from the sub-category options.
• Enter your PNR number and click on ‘Book Online’. It will show you the restaurants that are ready to serve you.
• Select your meal from Veg and Non- Veg category and add it to your cart.
• Go to your cart (on the top left side) and click on ‘Continue’.
• Enter your details (Name, Contact, e-mail and Coach/seat no) and ‘Confirm’ your order.
What if I don’t have a PNR number ?
Under Book, a Meal option on the right side of the homepage, just enter your Train number along with your date of travel. All other steps to order are same.
Want to know about your restaurant?
When you are planning your meal, there is a – About – section. This section has a detailed brief about your restaurant, which adds to your levels of assurance and reliability about the food you are ordering from a restaurant.
This is how we at RailYatri are offering an ease of ordering your choicest meals to you. With hand-picked of around 120 restaurants at about 300 stations in the country, we are determined to provide you the best of food experience you’ve ever had.
ALSO READ – Why Compromise on Food while Travelling?