Miles of Smiles: IntrCity RailYatri, India’s leading intercity mobility platform, brings you the successful launch of the SmartBus boarding lounge at RK Ashram, on Punchkuian Road (near Rajiv Chowk). The Smart lounge is now open for all bus travellers in Delhi.
After the successful launch of SmartBus Lounge in five popular cities Bangalore, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Ahmedabad, IntrCity RailYatri is thrilled to open its gates for the Delhi bus travellers. The creative and well-thought interior design of SmartBus lounges gives travellers a safe and convenient bus boarding experience.
The IntrCity SmartBus lounge provides luxuries like an air-conditioned waiting area, ample seating space, and multiple charging points. Along with this, the lounge also offers basic amenities with full free Wi-FI, comfortable recliners for taking a power nap before the journey, clean drinking water, coffee, and clean toilets for the travellers. The lounge has also distinctly featured laptop desks for work enthusiasts and space for luggage storage. IntrCity staff is well trained who assist passengers with a hassle-free boarding!
IntrCity RailYatri Safe+ initiative – IntrCity SmartBus is fully prepared with robust planning and readiness to ensure safe travel for all travellers. IntrCity team has already mapped out the essential passenger journey services and have implemented various preventive measure at each touch-point:
- Fully pre-sanitised Private Cabins on-board. These cabins are for single & double occupancy. Both individual & family travellers can travel in a safe & secure space.
- Five-Step cleaning and sanitization process – Government mandate bus cleanup and dis-infecting is strictly ensured. Every SmartBus is safe and fresh before 1st traveler boards.
- Mandatory hygiene training is given to our staff. IntrCity RailYatri bus crew undergo regular temperature checks and thermal scans are recorded. They are directed to wear protective clothing and gear at all times.
- Every traveler goes through the mandatory thermal screening and KYC process prior to boarding and is requested to carry government-issued ID proof. Aarogya Setu app is mandatory for travel, and status on the app will be checked.
- IntrCity SmartBus travellers are advised to travel with their own blankets and head-rests for their own extended safety. However, fresh blankets and bedsheets are available with the bus crew.
- Sanitiser sachets will be available at the lounge entrance and each passenger seat.
Commenting on SmartBus Lounge launch, Manish Rathi, CEO, and CoFounder, IntrCity RailYatri said, “The safety of our passengers is and always will be of utmost importance to us. This new SmartBus Lounge helps us in making sure that our passengers aren’t exposed to situations that put their safety at risk. We wish to provide every IntrCity traveler a safe, convenient, and reliable mode of transport through our buses.”
Kapil Raizada, Co-Founder, IntrCity RailYatri, says “The most important factor which will drive intercity mobility revival is the extent to which companies can make the travel safe, hygienic and social distancing compliant. We introduced a series of protocols for our buses, travelers, and our staff under our Safe+ initiative. Safe boarding from IntrCity SmartBus lounge is one such initiative by us and this compliments all the effort we are making to make our fleet safe and we will continue to invest in the same.”
IntrCity RailYatri has become the most preferred intercity smart bus fleet, helping travellers reach their destinations safely and securely. Count on us for – 100% Hygienic, Convenient & Comfortable bus journey. Download the IntrCity App and book online bus tickets with ease!